November 2011 Goals
- Continue working on getting my weight under control by working out at least 3 times a week.
- List items for sale on this blog and eBay. I still have a nice Canon D30 camera and other items I need to list on eBay. I see the future of my student loan becoming very limited!
- Feng Shui – Feng what??? I STILL need to rearrange and organize my office. It still feels very cluttered and harmony of productivity is not flowing as well as it should.
- Promote my Amazon.com gift card give away! There is still money to give away and I am surprised more people are not entering. I smell a brand new gift card give away post in the very near future. My November goal is 200 Facebook likes on The Angry Millionaire Facebook page and 50 blog email subscriptions. Can you help? If you do, you might just win something!
- Have at least 1 guest post per week written by a fellow personal finance writer/blogger. This will help keep The Angry Millionaire fresh and give readers good financial advice from a different viewpoint. I really appreciate Kamara Kroeker from The Modern Financial and Carrie Smith from Careful Cents for taking the time out of their busy schedules to write guest posts for The Angry Millionaire. Readership and blog popularity went through the roof! Thanks again!
- Pay off my student loan 1 month early! – I know it is a bit of a stretch, but maybe…just maybe I can pull some extra income from an extra shift at work (scarce) or sell some more items on eBay. I have $1200.00 to generate from somewhere. I know I can do this!!!
How is your November goal list coming along? Any major goals set to be completed? Let me know…I want to hear from you! I appreciate everyone for their support of The Angry Millionaire and I love reading your comments. Let us all have a very productive November!
- Pay off 1 debt by the end of the year. Since I just started my quest for debt freedom and millionaire wealth, I only have enough time to pay off 2 credit cards. I already paid off my $2900.00 Best Buy card
and now my wife’s $6000.00 USAA credit card is next. As of 8/2011, the balance is now $4500.00. This debt will be paid off by the end of the year.Update: 8/22/11 I gave it much consideration and thought, and I have decided to pay off my student loan. It has a lower balance and I know I can pay it off by the end of the year.
- Cash flow a vacation. Not sure where we are going or what we are doing, but one thing is for sure. It will be paid for! No taking vacation on credit cards. Those times have come and gone. It has been a really long time since we took a real vacation and even then, we paid for it on a credit card and I am sure we are still paying for it.
- Sell more unwanted items. I have already sold an unused Android phone and an Apple iTouch. There is so much more to sell that is not needed. Watch out Facebook and Craigslist!
Print business cards for this Blog. It was hard to come up with a name let alone when I am going to have to design it… Maybe I can find a graphics artist out there that will design something for me…pro bono Update: 8/31/11 – Business cards have been designed and will be printed soon! I will post pictures of the final product soon!
- Completed! Cash flow a weekend get away. We are planning on a trip to San Antonio, TX (5 hour drive) on Labor Day weekend. We want to check out the River Walk and the Alamo.
- Start back to college part time. I am 4 classes away from my Associates degree in Liberal Arts with Saint Leo University. I really want to finish this up and move on to a BS degree at University of Northern Texas. They have a degree program that will incorporate my military schools as well as all of my other college classes I have taken at different Universities.
- Find part time work or another way to increase my income so I can increase the size of my debt snowball to pay off my debt faster.
- Be debt free! I would love this to happen and I will put this here. Mathematically, it is not possible, BUT who knows what may happen in 2012 and things could change…
- Cash flow another vacation. I would like to visit my family in Arizona that I had not seen in decades. Maybe take the family to Disney in California.
- Promote this blog and perhaps get some advertisers. Nothing better than to get paid to do what you love to do!
- Work part time as a personal finance columnist for a newspaper. I would like to write interesting posts for younger people. Seems like what I read in the local papers around here are just so blah… Seems like all I read about is what we have been hearing for years…social security is going broke. Who cares? I am not planning on that corrupt, outdated government system anyway. If I see any of that money I will just donate it to some good charity anyway.